We are running a complimentary training session on 27th April 2017 to explore the new whistleblowing rules under the Senior Managers Regime. The rules are now more stringent and require firms captured by the Regime to take additional steps to ensure whistleblowing practices are effective. Make sure you are compliant.
The session will consider the following;
- A brief look at the current rules – what is whistleblowing and how does it arise?
- What are the requirements under the Senior Managers Regime?
- What is the role of the new whistleblowing champion?
- What are the consequences of not complying with the whistleblowing rules?
- How can these risks be avoided and what effective practices be implemented?
- What are the ongoing responsibilities?
Throughout the session we will consider the soft skills and mind set required to ensure effective whistleblowing practices. Case studies, group discussions and the use of real examples will apply context to illustrate the sorts of ethical, legal, HR, compliance, business and client related factors that organisations will have to take into account and balance when thinking about their role and responsibilities for whistleblowing matters going forward.
This will be a useful session not only for those managers who are likely to be whistleblowing champions but also relevant individuals in compliance and HR who may be involved in shaping and managing whistleblowing procedures.
27th April 2017
8:45am -9:45am at We Work, 1 Fore St, London EC2Y 9DT
To book your free place email firstname.lastname@example.org or
call +44 (0) 20 3695 0474